0.96 inch OLED display contains SSD 1306 display controller. This OLED module works on I2C. The display of the Arduino 0.96 inch IIC OLED Display is small in size and very crisp. This LCD screen board has a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels. This LCD display module is ideal for projects. It has display graphics, bitmaps, and it contains fonts of various sizes. This LED 128 x 64 I2C Arduino Module is based on effective display controller libraries. And these libraries are available for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, and ARM micro-controllers.
- 128 x 64 is its resolution.
- It contains a wide angle. Its viewing angle is almost >160 degrees.
- It contains a chip that supports many control chips. OLED Display chip is fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- It is ultra-low power consumption. 0.08W for full-screen lit.
- It supports 3V to 5V DC.
- Its working temperature is -30 to 70 degrees centigrade.
- OLED Module size is 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1 mm.
- It consists of the I2C interface. Or needs 2 IO only.
- OLED Display consists of SSD1306.