The A9G development board is a multifunctional development board based on EMC’s A9G GPRS/ GSM + GPS/ BDS module, you can use it to verify the basic communication and peripheral functions of the A9G module. It has the basic phone/ SMS, GPRS networking communications, and GPG/ BDS dual-mode positioning function. There are lithium battery charge management, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple user keys/ led, TF card slot, acceleration sensor, SPI interface, I2C2 interface, ADC interface on the boards, so you can develop different functions with this board. This board has a camera expansion board, so you can connect an external 30W/ 200W camera. It can add a traditional slot machine for it contains slot machine function.
- Size: 19.2mm x 18.8mm x 3mm
- Working temperature: -30 ℃-80℃
- Working voltage: 3.5v – 4.2v (it’s best to power by 4v)
- Power voltage: >3.5v
- Low power consumption:
- GPIO level: 2.8v
- Remote monitoring intercom with GSM and microphone/speakers,
- Remote monitoring camera with GPRS + TF + camera extension board,
- Wechat payment slot machine scheme with the slot machine function.
- Anti-theft tracking device with GPRS + GPS and accelerometer
- Supports voice calls and SMS messages.
- Supports GSM/ GPRS frequency: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports GSM07.07, 07. 05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker explosion command.
- Supports 3 serial ports, one download serial port, one AT command port.
- A9G development board can be powered by USB or lithium battery.
- It does not require any operation when powered 1-2s.
- Please press the Rst_Key button to reset.
- The module enters AT command mode by default.
- A9G Development Board x 1
- GPRS Antenna x 1
- GPS Antenna x 1