Arduino Nano is a microcontroller board which is designed by Arduino. Same microcontroller Atmega328 used for Ardunio NANO Micro-controller and Arduino UNO. We can do a wide range of applications. It is the major microcontroller board because its size is small and it is flexible.
It has the same functionality as Arduino Duemilanove but it has a different pin package. It does not have a DC power jack. If we look at the Arduino nano schematic, then we know that it works with mini-B USB cable instead of the standard one.
- • blue LED on the bottom for the indication of power OK
•Arduino nano i2c Green for (TX), red for (RX) and orange (L) LED
• it needs +5V to AREF jumper
• Auto-sensing/switching power input
• Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable not included)
• direct program download we use ICSP header
• Power OK blue LED on the bottom
• Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
• Manual reset switch