BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor is compatible with measuring the absolute pressure of the environment. We can also measure altitude instead of pressure with this BMP180 Pressure Sensor. Users have a reliable sensor for measuring the height of their robot, plane, or projectile. Users can achieve an accuracy of 1m. but with the noise of only 17cm in ultra-high-resolution noise. This breakout board of BMP180 contains low- power digital barometer and high-precision. The pressure measuring range of this BMP180 sensor is 300 to 1100 hPa. But with the accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode.
- It contains the I2C interface.
- its maximum I2C speed is 3.5Mhz.
- this sensor consists of very low noise which is up to 0.02 hPa or 17cm.
- Its size is 13 x 10 mm.
- Analog devises BMP180 Barometric Sensor for Electronics low-power consumption is -0.5 microamps at 1Hz.
- its pressure range is 300 hPa to 1100 hPa or (9000m to -500m).
- BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board operates on 0.3 microamps. it means it works on the very low current draw for battery-powered applications.