- The IR2110 is a high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
- Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction.
- Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in high-frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 500 or 600 volts.
- 3.3V logic compatible Separate logic supply range from 3.3V to 20V Logic and power ground ±5V offset
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.