ST-Link V2 Programmer for STM8 and STM32. ST-Link V2 is fully consistent with the official version. It supports automatic upgrades. It supports the full range of STM32 SWD and a full range of STM8 SWM. Use ST-Link V2 to send program code to the 32 bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 micro-controller. The header for this ST-Link V2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST), and GND. This device has a connector on the opposite side. And this connector is the USB connector. This connector is intended to be plugged into the computer.
- There is a PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe, and reliable.
- Its interface definition is directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical.
- This device offers 5V and 3.3V at the same time. It also allows you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V.
- It has a 500MA internal resettable fuse, which provides complete protection to your expensive computer motherboard.
- It has a red and blue color LED indicator. It allowing you to always observe ST-Link V2 working conditions.
- It has 4 DuPont lines, so the user can easily respond to different target board line orders.